I'm very happy to announce the availability of Simple Invoices 2010.2 Beta 6 release!
Also very happy to welcome Steve Roddis & Harvinder Singh as Simple Invoices developers - thanks for your great work with this release!
You can grab the download from:
- Process payment page redone - no more crappy autocomplete
- Payments - updated to work with the new Invoice ID system
- Product unit price fomatting update to fix that tax calculation issue with 3+ decimal place product prices
- Updated French translation
- Upgraded Zend Framework to 1.10.4
- Add php logging option
- Upgrade to the SQL Patch system
- Minor Eway upgrade
- Statement upgrade - date filter and logging issues
- Inventory update
- Installer updated - now works with different table prefixes
- Installer json data and sql fiels updated
- Fixed lots of XSS flaws. Pretty much all output/data is now escaped.
- Refer http://code.google.com/p/simpleinvoices/wiki/Escaping for more info
- The language setting gets reset to English (en_GB) in this release
- Installing Simple Invoices: http://www.simpleinvoices.org/install
- Upgrading Simple Invoices: http://www.simpleinvoices.org/wiki/upgrade
- Simple Invoices help: http://www.simpleinvoices.org/help
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.simpleinvoices.org/wiki/faqs
- Simple Invoices config file options: http://www.simpleinvoices.org/config
If you have any issues or queries please post in the forum: